Have seen this meme around for awhile but this is my first time joining in.
So here it goes…
You know you’re a mom when:
- There’s a little person who will scream their heads off saying, demanding “Mommy, fix it!” continuously even after you begged them to wait until Daddy is home 0r any male figure shows up. Yeah, like that will ever work! So you tried to do everything humanly possible to fix the darn train track, car, robot – and the list goes on…
- There’s a little person that expect you to know how to put up such a complicated Hot Wheels track that Grandma just bought for her beloved grandson even when the box clearly marked 5 years+…
- There’s a little person that doesn’t care if you haven’t wash your hair for 2-3 days (3 days is my limit!) or have any make-up on…they’d still attacked you with their big bear hugs and you love every minute of it.
- There’s a little person who will expect you to play roughhousing with him after Daddy has been out of town for a few days even when your aunt flo is in town and your back feels like breaking.
- There’s a little person who can’t stop talking so you asked him “Whose kid is this?” and then you were hit with the realization that he talks just as much as you do.
- There’s a little person who’s been in training to say his parents’ name correctly and when asked “What’s your Mommy’s name” will answer “Mommy Lil’ A!”
- There’s a little person that will demand you to decipher “That…that…that uuh uuh train!” when he wanted to watch The Polar Express! And you proudly put the right movie on when the whole house had no idea what movie your Little Master wants to watch.
- There’s a little person that still manage to expose your boobs to the world whenever you wear a bit of a low cut and happened to be holding him!
Join the fun at Arizona Mama