Welcome to Wellness Wednesday, lovelies!
I have big news to share with all of you. I will start a new job starting Monday. Yes, I am returning to the corporate world and I am excited about this job. Where will it be? Here in Jakarta. I will not talk too much about the details on here.
So that is the main reason why I have been absolutely crazy busy lately. Life is changing for me. A new path has open up for me and my son and for that I am so grateful. Thank you Universe, thank you God. Everything is starting to fall into place after a few rough times before, I am eager to start this new chapter of my life.
Therefore, I shall go with prompt number 3…
Weekend Well Spent
Since I will be going back to working full time, I think I have some ideas of how I will be spending weekends with my boy from now on. It will be our precious times to spend together, either alone or with friends from Single Moms Indonesia.
My boy is 8 years old and he still asks if he could sleep in my bed, my response has always been “Only on weekends.”
I think I will savors those weekends where I might get accidentally hit in the head with his long arms. Where he will throw his arms around me…
My heart is heavy can’t you tell?
I will miss him terribly but we need this. Most importantly, I need this for my soul! For my sense of self.
We may go to see movies or hang out with friends, watching my son interacts with other children always warms my heart. He needed that opportunities to play with other kids his age oh, so much.
My idea of a weekend well spent will be whatever my little man and I could do together! What’s yours?
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 18 MARCH 2015:
- Share your healthy hair secret
- When I can’t sleep I _______
- Share your idea of a weekend well spent
- Celebrity lifestyle that you look up to
- 3 exercises you would recommend to a fitness newbie
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 25 MARCH 2015:
- When do you workout? Morning, Afternoon, Evening?
- The best advice about fitness/health that you’ve ever received
- Cheat meals recipe. Share your fave with us.
- Me time. Describe it.
- There’s an app for that…What’s your favorite wellness/healthy living/fitness apps?
How to join us?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcome!
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links (the more the better) and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them also would be great if you can help share other’s post through social media too. Rina and I will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Use the hashtag #WellnessWednesday #gowellnessday.
Join our newsletter and grab our button too!