Let’s be honest Moms, the holiday is a special jolly time of the year we get that but with the kids out of school it also means time to entertain our little ones or suffer from headaches to keep them occupied! December can be both fun and chaotic at the same time.
To keep our crazy kids entertained, Nickelodeon has come up with a lot of fun activities to keep the holiday spirits high.
The Ultimate Tips to Survive Crazy Holiday Season with Nickelodeon
- If you are in Jakarta, Indonesia, head over to Pondok Indah Mall 2 this weekend and next weekend (December 17th – 18th, 2016) for a chance to meet Chase from PAW Patrol. My niece had a blast yesterday meeting her favorite character. Just look at her face!
- For those in Singapore or visiting Singapore, you can visit the Nickelodeon Acting Academy and Theater in KidZania Singapore. Your kids can train how to be an actor before they star as their favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for the family. From December 10th to 25th, they can meet Donatello and Leonardo for those cute wefie moments! Also, parents you can let your kids loose and have total fun there while you enjoy some alone time. Win-win, I should say!
- Visiting Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? Why not take the kids to enjoy crazy water fun at Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon at Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia. 12 fun attractions awaits you and the whole family. From now until January 1st, 2017, Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon has been transformed into SpongeBob’s Christmas Lagoon. Check out the 20-foot Christmas coral tree, create giant bubbles at the Bubble Jellyfish Field and meet SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star and no Christmas will be complete without Santa Claus!
- Staying home this holidays? Get your kids creativity going by creating your own crazy Christmas tree with Nickelodeon’s first Christmas Tree Styler at crazychristmas.nick-asia.com available until the end of December. Kids can save, share the image of their creative Christmas tree or print it as personalized Christmas cards to be sent to families and friends.
- Enjoy Nickelodeon’s “Crazy Christmas” feature by binge watching 12 days of holiday-themed episodes of beloved shows such as Dora the Explorer, The Fairly OddParents, Make It Pop, Henry Danger, Game Shakers, and much more.Watch the “12 Days of Nickelodeon Christmas” video HERE to get an idea of what’s in store. Here’s the schedule:
- weekdays from 5 to 16 December at 11am (TH/WIB), 12pm (MY/PH/SG/TW), 5pm (TH) and 6pm (PH/SG/TW)
- 24 and 25 December at 9am (TH/WIB), 10am (MY/PH/SG/TW), 4pm (PH/TH) and 5pm (SG/TW)
- Watch the debut of Nickelodeon’s original animated TV movie, “Albert” Premiering on Friday, 23 December at 12pm (TH/WIB) and 1pm (HK/MY/PH/SG/TW), the one-hour CG-animated holiday tale Albert is the first original animated TV movie Nickelodeon has ever made. It features Albert, a tiny Douglas fir tree who goes on a crazy journey to become Empire City’s most famous Christmas tree ever. The heartwarming movie stars the comedic voice talent of Bobby Moynihan (Saturday Night Live) in the title role and Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live), Judah Friedlander (30 Rock) and Rob Riggle (21 Jump Street). Breanna Yde (School of Rock, The Haunted Hathaways) voices the character, Molly. What’s more? For the kids who fall in love with the endearing tree, an illustrated adaptation of the story by Random House Children’s Books, Albert: The Little Tree With Big Dreams, is currently available at Amazon and other online bookstores.
- Have fun with all-new holiday-themed games by going to their website nick-asia.com! Play The Loud House Holiday quiz starting from December 22nd, 2016 or kids ca create their own winter wonderland house by playing the Winter Wonderland House Building game available from December 23rd, 2016. Or download the SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Beat music game.
- Get creative with the kids to decorate your Christmas tree. Create fun Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Googly-eyed ornaments with your kids in just under 20 minutes by following the instructions below.
DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Googly-eyed Ornaments:
What You Need:
- 4 Green, ball-shaped ornaments
- 4 colored ribbons (blue, orange, red, and purple)
- 8 Googley eyes
- Glue stick
How to Make:
Step One: Measure the blue ribbon around the middle of one of the ornaments, cutting the ribbon where its two ends meet.
Step Two: Using the glue stick, secure both ends of the ribbon around the middle of the ornament.
Step Three: Glue two googly eyes onto the ribbon.
Step Four: You’ve made Leonardo! Repeat the first three steps to make the other turtles.
There you go, plenty of activities to keep our little ones happy. Do you have any favorite shows from Nick Jr?