Welcome to week 10 of Wellness Wednesday, lovelies.
This week I pick the last prompt:
My 5 Fitness Wish List
Although my birthday has passed and Christmas is still so far away, I think this list can be fun. Santa, if you are reading, this is my list in no particular order.
TRX. Why TRX? Because they are so versatile and can be used anywhere from your home to your hotel room if you are traveling.
Lebert Equalizer this looks like a really cool ‘gadget’ too add to my home gym. Can be used for push ups, tricep dips, etc.
Bowflex SelectTech. I first saw them when I was doing Chalean Extreme three years ago and I still lust after them. Dream dumbbells to have at home! One day oh Bowflex you will be mine.
More sports bra that looks awesome and give the supports I needed. Being big boobs in Asia? Sports bra only goes to size XL here and I am having so much trouble finding a good one here. I have to either ask friends from America to get them or get them from ebay.
A new polar watch, I have been using an older version of a polar watch for well over 2 years and the battery only went out last month. That’s how durable and reliable they are.
Do you have any fitness wish list you’d like to share with us this week? Come link up!
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 11 MARCH 2015:
- The Beginner’s Guide To Running
- Healthy version of _________ (recipes)
- Have you master the art of letting go?
- Setbacks. How do you overcome them?
- Your fitness wish list
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 18 MARCH 2015:
- Share your healthy hair secret
- When I can’t sleep I _______
- Share your idea of a weekend well spent
- Celebrity lifestyle that you look up to
- 3 exercises you would recommend to a fitness newbie
How to join us?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcome!
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links (the more the better) and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them also would be great if you can help share other’s post through social media too. Rina and I will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Use the hashtag #WellnessWednesday #gowellnessday.
Join our newsletter and grab our button too!