Welcome to week 6 of our Wellness Wednesday Linky Party, lovelies!
This week I choose to blog about my beauty secret:
I swear by this scrub and have been using it for over a year. It will get your skin glowing in just a matter of minutes, it is all natural without chemicals, plus you probably already have all the ingredients to whip it up in your kitchen right now!
Why Organic honey? Raw organic honey contains anti-bacterial properties, as well as anti-viral and anti-fungal. Most store bought regular honey are no longer pure, they are overheated and pasteurized losing many of the natural benefits.
Brown Sugar Honey Facial Scrub
Here’s what you need:
- Natural/Organic Honey
- Brown sugar (organic is best of course)
How to make your facial scrub:
- Mix approximately 1 tablespoon of each ingredients to find the right consistency.
- Store in airtight jar.
- To use: wet your face, get just the right amount of the scrub and start scrubbing. Avoid your eyelids as they are delicate. Start scrubbing and rinse well. You can also use this scrub to smooth your lips just don’t rub too hard it will take the dry skin out.
- They last for about a weeks so making small batches is best or just make them as you want to use it.
That is it! Very easy right? I swear by them plus it cost less than store bought facial scrub. Give it a try and tell me how you like it.
Come join us this week and pick the prompts below.
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 11 FEBRUARY 2015:
- Natural remedy you swear by
- A post that starts with a word: GROWING
- Beauty secret revealed (share your true and tested beauty secret)
- My guilty pleasure
- List your 5 must have fitness items
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 18 FEBRUARY 2015:
- How do you feel about going green?
- Share your ideas to spread healthy living awareness
- Books that change your life for the better
- Yoga, yay or nay?
- Superfoods, what is your favorite?
How to join us?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed!
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Rina and I will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Use the hashtag #WellnessWednesday #gowellnessday.
Join our newsletter and grab our button too!