The Rules:1. Thank the person who gave you this award.2. Share 7 things about yourself.3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
1. What a sweet surprise to woke up to on Mother’s Day! Gigi from Kludgymom, my new bloggy buddy left a message about the award and I was stoked! My first ever! Thanks, girl!
2. Seven Unknown Facts About Me:
- I can wiggle my ears, hard to explain, but it looks like my ears are moving by itself but I think I just had overactive muscles around them. My son thinks it’s the funniest thing ever!
- Was a hardcore tomboy when I was little, hated dresses, climb trees, fight with boys, race with my yellow bicycle, had war wounds all over my legs.
- Behind my once tomboyish side, I’ve always been a cry baby! Sad movies makes me cry but it was worst when I was pregnant, even a baby soap commercial put tears in my eyes!
- Had a pretty big benign breast tumor (fibroadenomas) removed from my right breast when I was 17.
- Broke a toe nail in half when I went rafting over 5 years ago and that toe still hurts.
- Had stopped writing poem in my native language (Indonesian) in High School due to a silly thing. A girl from my class who was appointed to read the poem in a competition between several High School won first place, was praised by everyone but no word for me, the one who wrote it.
- Never have a date let alone a boyfriend in High School. Shocking? Not when you were almost 200lbs-curly haired-acne prone-girl!
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! I’m just gonna go with 6 this time and I think you will love these bloggers too.