Being a commuter that commute daily with the train for 6 months now, I have become accustomed to the craziness of it all. This post was inspired by it.
50 Random Thoughts of a Commuter
1. Dammit! Who the hell farted in a full train??
2. The kid behind me is reading my chat with D.
3. Miss blue eyed right there…Interesting
4. That poor kid – hearing a little kid crying out loud in the full train
5. Tina Fey is a genius!
6. I need a new job!
7. I’m exhausted
8. I’m sleepy
9. How am I going to get out???
10. What to blog?
11. What’s for dinner?
12. I miss him!
13. I miss my boy
14. Hey, that’s my jam *on the radio*
15. Let’s Pin everything!!!
16. Omg so glad those kids are off the train!
17. Let’s check Instagram
18. Damn! No connection!
19. I wonder what’s their stories beneath those hijabs…
20. I wonder how many of these ladies are single mom
21. These guys smells so badly!
22. Someone that read a book instead of playing with their phone. What a rare breed!!!
23. This is only temporary…this is only temporary
24. I hope no one have lice!
25. I’m allowed to cuss!
26. Are we there yet?
27. Hurry up!!!
28. Bitch, stop pushing!
29. Wait, why am I doing this? Oh, right! Bills!
30. When you can put your make up in the moving train. You have master it!
31. Woah, I wouldn’t want to stand too close to those! (Lady with a super long toenails)
32. This poor old lady! She shouldn’t be in a train alone
33. I can’t wait for Sunday – my only day off
34. Or the next public holiday…
35. Someone is reading the holy Quran on their phone. Bless them
36. The motorbike taxi guy better be there!
37. I need a massage
38. My boy needs some new clothes
39. Give phone money to the maid so she can text me
40. I miss antigravity yoga
41. That is love – a couple next to me. The way he look at her…
42. I think they will crush my uterus if I don’t have my backpack strapped to my chest
43. These women can fill the smallest crook and crannies of the train I kid you not!
44. It’s a doodle! No its a tattoo on her leg
45. Woaah, there goes my ribcage!
46. I’m always amazed at how people can eat in the train
47. I can’t imagine living that close to the railways
48. Truly only Indonesian can wear thick jackets in 35+ degrees! Do not let the wind enters your body! It is evil
49. Least cover your mouth when you cough, people
50. Thank you podcasts, audio books for keeping me sane!
One day, this too shall pass until then I shall laugh and roll with it and try to keep my sanity.