2016 has been quite an amazing journey both for Scoops of Joy and for me personally.
Looking back, I found that some of my most popular posts are actually posts written some years back. Quite interesting and it made me realize I have some evergreen posts here. But let’s focus for 2016 and without further ado…
Scoops of Joy 2016 Popular Posts:
- Surat Terbuka Untuk Istri Mantan Suamiku Yikes! With nearly a 1,000 views this post views keep on rising each day. Honestly, I didn’t expect this to be the most viewed post of 2016. This is an open letter post to my ex-husband’s new wife. Written in my native language, Indonesian. I wrote this post in two languages and both ranked up to be my most viewed posts last year.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Queensland One of my favorite posts of 2016 because it got me to actually visit Queensland back in March 2016. Perfect birthday present!
- An Open Letter to My Ex Husband’s Wife This is the English version of the number one most visited and commented post. Writing the post was not easy but it turned out to be very therapeutic for me.
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Cirebon Another travel related post. I love this post also the fun my friends and I had during the short weekend getaway to Cirebon, West Java.
- Hot Air Balloon in Gold Coast A truly unforgettable moment of 2016 was the hot air balloon ride. Have you read it?
Meanwhile, my very personal favorite posts that maybe you’d be interested to read are these:
- Seeing the beautiful Gold Coast view from the tallest building in Australia at SkyPoint Climb.
- Knowing that your stories actually matter and they help others.
- Having a local TV did a coverage of our support group, Single Moms Indonesia was one of the best moments of my life.
- Attending the Ubud Writes & Readers Festival – another best moment since I’ve been wanting to go for years.
- On being someone’s mother for a decade.
There were plenty of ‘firsts’ for me in 2016, plenty of adventures and fun journeys also personal growth. Let’s hope 2017 will be even better.
I wish you my friends, a fabulous 2017. Did I thank you enough for reading, subscribing and sharing my posts? Thank you! You guys rocks and I am grateful for you.