So, I’ve been out of work on my break for a week now and I haven’t done this Weekly Roundup in ages.
Here are some things that I’ve been doing in the past 8 days:
- Spending lots of cuddles and one-on-one time with Lil’ A. The first few days he was attaching himself to me all the time. Good signs because it shows how happy he is to have me home, to wake up every morning and Mommy is home with him. Never once he asked for his Nanny who is still at her home town for Eid holiday. Kind of funny looking back now how I was a bit jealous with her because Lil’ A has been pushing me away just wanting to do stuffs with his Nanny and it stings deep inside. The boy is still out of school and now spending a 3 days weekend with his Daddy.
- Picked up my dusty old DSLR camera and began taking pictures again. Of what you asked? Well, of these (Click on the tumbnails to see a bigger picture):
- Back to blogging. Incase you haven’t noticed I’ve been blogging daily now and trying to hop back into the blogsphere bandwagon by visiting and commenting on other blogs that I’ve missed since I dived into the corporate world back in October last year.
- Cooking! Gasp! Yes, me who basically not a big fan of cooking and used to do it merely to survive. So far I’ve cooked two dishes and since it was still the Eid holiday (read: no domestic helpers) cooking helps my mom a bit. I’ve made simple stuffs really like my Speedy Pork Chops and the biggest hit was my Beef Stew – which sadly has to be eaten with rice since my Mom’s oven is pretty messed up.
- I’m still keeping up with my powerwalk but haven’t lose any more weight.
- Oh and I’ve been doing a lot of this:
Life is good and I couldn’t be happier! Have a great weekend, everyone!