WOW…July is almost over? Hard to believe how fast the weeks has gone by.
Here are some updates from my side of the world:
- I had join SITS in doing the ProBlogger‘s 31 Days to Build A Better Blog (31DBBB) since last Monday (July 19, 2010). Actually, I had ‘attempt’ to do this in January but never get to finish it so when the SITS girls came up with this I signed up and it’s more enjoyable to do this as a community. So far I’ve ‘met’ new fantastic bloggers through the challenge and although it’s not easy to keep up with the task especially during the weekend, I truly enjoy this challenge and hope to complete it along with so many other great SITStahs out there. Not only we get to learn many new things about building a better blog, it’s amazing to see how powerful these women can be working together as a team. Thanks SITS! It’s never too late to join in. Just click on the button below.
- On the job front: I had another job interview last Thursday at one of a prominent PR companies here in Jakarta. It was one something different, because although I did studied PR in college I never work as a Public Relation before and after finally admitting that I am too old by Indonesian standards to return to my previous career path as an Executive Secretary, I thought I’d finally give this PR thing a try. The company looks very promising, Love their atmosphere immediately but we shall see if I make it or not.
- Toddlerhood wise: Now I realize why I’m not suppose to be bone stick skinny again – because let’s face it, there’s no way a skinny body can endure such roughhousing Lil’ A loves to do! With a busy Daddy who travels a lot for business, he’s left with a Mommy to take on that part. Sigh! It is fun playing roughhousing with him although my back really begs for mercy. He’s over 40 pounds so yeah…Bengay here I come!
- Last Saturday I went on my first Photo Walk. It was a great experience – from my photography passion side but it’s also kind of sad because I got to see how poverty is still a huge problem in this country.
- On a lighter note: Tatter Scoops is being featured on Top Mommy Blogs and I really am stoked about it. Thank you so much for you who had voted. If you haven’t can you please vote for me? Pretty please, with a cherry on top? 😀
Hope you had a great week and will have a better week ahead! 🙂