The Old School Blogging is back yo! And I couldn’t wait to jump in and have fun with the awesome Alison and Elaine.
So here goes, my 5 things:
Five Things I Have a Passion For:
- Writing, it’s all I’ve been doing lately. Writing like crazy just pouring it all out.
- My family. Rebuilding a relationship with my parents, especially my mother has been very highly on my list lately.
- Fitness and healthy living. Although my fitness journey has taken a backseat as of lately, it will always be one of my biggest passion.
- Photography. Sometimes neglected but it will always be something I am passionate about.
- Traveling. My God, I miss miss miss traveling!
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
- Have some books with my name written on the covers.
- Crossing things off of my bucket list
- Holding my grand baby(ies) I want to be the cool grandma
- Having a small place by the beach
- Travel, travel, travel more
Five Things I Say A Lot:
- Please? – reminding the boy.
- I love you and I miss you – for my boy. He was away for a week so I said this a lot more lately.
- Excuse you? I said this a lot to my friends.
- “Maureen, how may I help you?” – answering the phone at work.
- Sayang (honey) – this one is for my man obviously
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately:
- All About Tantrums from Karyn
- Eating Well Magazine August edition – digital edition still counts right?
- Oxygen Magazine July edition – again digital edition
- Change Your Brain Change Your Body by Daniel G. Amen – about to read this one.
- PUSH: 30 Days to Turbocharged Habits, a Bangin’ Body, and the Life You Deserve! By Chalene Johnson.
Five Favorite Movies:
- Gone With The Wind!
- The Help
- Finding Nemo – I’ve seen this a million times maybe with the boy.
- Up – the most romantic movie ever well the first bits.
- Sex and the City – even when critiques are bashing the movies! I love them, go and hate me. Hah!
Five Places I Would Love To Travel To
- Ora Beach – well every beaches in Ambon, really how could you not wanting to see this?
- The Machu Picchu
- Indonesia. Yes I live here and there are still so many beautiful places to see, to explore. I still have a long travel bucket list just for my own country.
What’s on your Five list? Join the fun!