Here, here I suck at being tagged!
There, I admit it…I’ve been tagged by some pretty awesome bloggers but I haven’t play along. My bad. So when Nami from The Fire Horse tagged me last month, it only took me well a little over a month to take parts. Yeah, that’s how I roll, people.
So today I decided it would be the perfect time to answer Nami’s questions below. So enjoy!
1. Tattoos: Will they remain fashionable forever? How will you handle your kid getting one? And if you’re kid-less, how would you handle your dog getting one?
Personally, I have no problems with tattoo. My two brothers have them but I’m too chickened out to get one myself. I think if it’s done in a good taste it can be pretty hot. Will I let my kid have one? Hmm…he’s only 5 so I still have some years to sit this one through right?
2. The worst boss or teacher you ever knew.
Oh Lord! Let’s go with the worst teacher ok. He was one of the teachers in high school. He’s crossed eyes so it was difficult to know who or where exactly he was looking at but that’s not what bothers me, hey he was born with it! What pissed me off was the way he often poke – YES POKE – at his girls students by our sides. You know very close to our boobs! It’s so obnoxious and he should be getting his ass kick for the sexual harassment he put me and the other girls in my school back then. We were too scared to stand up for ourselves back then so most of us girls would just squeezed our arms tightly to our sides so he can’t poke us there. It’s sad really because God only knows how many other girls he did that to in that catholic high school but I sure do hope he had retired by now.
3. Who will play you in a movie about your life and how will it end?
Uhm…not sure really. She have to be Asian I guess huh? Well I can’t really think of one right now but it will end with an old lady and an old man sitting by the porch holding hands. That’d be lovely.
4. What’s going to be your retired look when you’re as old as Betty White or Dick Clark?
I’d probably be just like any other old people who doesn’t put anymore filter on my mouth and can say whatever I want to. The look tho’ hmm…anything comfy I bet. But I don’t think I fall for the ‘typical’ average Asian aging process.
5. You’re allowed to loot for a day – any city, any store and you don’t have to fight zombies or rabid dogs.
This one is so funny! It has to be Macy’s oh and camera store for sure!
6. The world is at peace – what comes next, boredom or mayhem?
People would be holding hands and singing Kumbaya My Lord all the time?
7. What drink goes best with a luscious sunset?
This is a tie between a frozen margarita and a really nice smooth preferably Tanqueray #10 Gin & Tonic on a tall glass.
8. If you could take credit for writing one book, composing one song and accomplishing one life achievement what would they be?
I’d have to say a book…story of my life. Memoir of my life journey.
9. What famous people share your birthday and what traits do you like or dislike that you have in common?
Jon Bon Jovi, dude! He’s pretty cool, seems to have a grounded balanced life and I love how he’s still married to his wife even tho’ he’s a rock star. I’d like to have that one day. Happy Birthday to you too, Jon!
10. A mistake or regret you hope your kids will never repeat.
Hmm…this can be a whole new post by itself but in shorts,I don’t regret anything but I wish my son would grow up and not be afraid to say what’s on his mind. I know I’m still working on this part myself.
11. You are commissioned to write the story line for “Where The Wild Things Are,” for the screen. Let’s pretend the Spike Jonze version never happened – we never made it to the end, anyway.
Yo, I haven’t even watch “Where The Wild Things Are” so there I suck at this game, don’t you think?
There it goes and to keep up with my tittle as tagging killer, I’m not going to pass this along to anyone but if you wanna play along, feel free to do so.