Just about everyone here knows how it feels to be stuck in traffic, it can really be a pain in you know where, for some it’s part of their daily routine.
Here are some ideas to spend that time, consider you’re not the one driving that is:
- Stash some magazines or books for easy reading or continue finishing that book you’ve been wanting to.
- Plan a blog post (with smart phones these days you can easily make one on your phones) using a notepad.
- Better yet, sleep!
- Watch a movie, if you have one of those DVD Players installed in your car, a movie won’t bored you.
- Clean up that junk mails on your email using your smart phones.
- Tweet away and read all the interesting tweets.
- Pluck your eyebrows! 😀
- Finish putting your make-ups on.
- iPod is great but since I’m a mommy that won’t work for me but would be great in a taxi.
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Coffee!)
- Wake up a buddy on Yahoo Messenger or other Messenger and chat away.
- My favorite: Bring your camera and take pictures, you’ll be surprised by some of the things you might captured. Like this picture here which is still one of my favorite candid picture my aperture challenged fingers could ever master:
There you go…12 easy things to kill the time for you, if you have more ideas please do add!