I was invited to attend honestbee launching event, all opinions are my own. Please refer to my PR Page for more details.
Shopping Made Easy with honestbee
As a single mom, I am always on the lookout for ways to simply my life. I relied heavily on apps to achieve this so I was delighted to learn more about the newly launched app brought to you by honestbee.
What is honestbee?
Since 2015, honestbee has been making shopping easier for people in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand and now, Indonesia. Using the concept of trusted online delivery service for lifestyle needs, honestbee is using concierge type services.
Through honestbee app, you could order groceries, wines, organic products from Javara Indonesia and their partner list will grow even more.
What makes honestbee different?
- Personal shopper. Honestbee has trained their personal shopper to do the shopping for you. Being your assistant and pick the best produce? Checked! Contacting you when the items you ordered is unavailable then offer an alternative? Checked!
- Shop at different stores and enjoy same delivery service. Wants to pick up some wine along with your groceries? They got you covered with their partnered wine shops (Sababay Winery, Hatten Wines, Magnum Wines).
- Same prices and promotions from their partnered grocery stores (Transmart Carrefour). This means there will be no prices differences between what you ordered from the app and what is in store.
- 1-hour delivery service? Living in Jakarta where traffic can be a nightmare, having a speedy delivery service is a huge plus in my book.
- Scheduled delivery. Need to run other errands while honestbee did your shopping? Worry that no one will be home to accept the delivery? Worry no more! You could actually schedule your delivery time up to a week from the date you place the order. This is a huge plus for me personally.
Where Can You Try honestbee?
In Indonesia, they are available in Jakarta, Tangerang, Bekasi and Depok area. This will expand so keep an eye for their update.
During the Launch Event, I had the opportunity to try the app on the spot. The ordering process was easy and quick. I just picked what I was going to order and submit the order. My order was quickly confirmed and I even received a text message from the personal shopper informing me that she had completed the shopping and the order will be delivered to the venue soon.
Would I recommend this app? Absolutely! Yes, there’s some minor glitch on their apps but that is normal for new apps, no? They are working daily to improve the apps and one thing for sure, their customer service agents are quick and very helpful. I had some problem with the apps after the event and their staff patiently guided me through.
Want to try honestbee?
You can download their app from iTunes or Google Play
Congratulations, honestbee! Wishing you guys lots of success in Indonesia and may you expand further to allow more Indonesians to enjoy this excellent services you are offering.