Darren from ProBlogger give this 7 Link Challenge that sounds like fun so I’m gonna jump and give it a try.
- Your first post
- Well, this one is a bit tough since I’ve been blogging since 2005 first on Blogspot but I had deleted that blog then move to Multiply and when I moved here to Tatter Scoops just last year I ‘brought’ back some of my old posts. Read my frustration of having a
- A post you enjoyed writing the most
I Used To Dream of Pink Bows.
- This is the one post where I poured my heart out and yes, it involved some tears typing it down. Another one is
Chasing Away Bad Dreams
- because that’s the first short but heartfelt post I ever written – I’m used to write long blog posts.
- A post which had a great discussion
- One of my latest post actually generated some great discussion about
Marital Culture Shock
- and I just love how people shared their own experiences. Another one would be
Formula vs Fresh Milk
- where I have strangers coming and sharing their own thoughts on the topic.
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written
Sex tape, schmex tape. Can’t It Get Any Sillier??
- This post was written by my new favorite blogger, an Indonesian name
- who lives in Belgium. Having just recently discover her blog from another blogger friend, I am so smitten by how great this girl can write. Wish I can write that post! 😉
- Your most helpful post
- Maybe my Flying Alone With Kids posts such as
10 Packing Tips For International Flight With Children
Flying Alone With A Child? Read This!
- Both has been translated and published in one of the leading Indonesian Mom website here in Jakarta.
- A post with a title that you are proud of
- I have to admit I have to work on this department but I really like this title
Sweetheart, I’m Not A Rich Bitch!
- A post that you wish more people had read
- The one
about my Grandmother
- , it’s almost like a tribute to her. Another one would be
Want To Marry Indonesian Woman? You Better Be Rich, Really Rich!
- because it’s a topic that is very close to my heart and I pray that our government won’t pass that bill.
Phew! There you go…this has been fun reading through my old posts.