Wellness Wednesday is temporarily closed. Do come back later to see when we reopen.
Merry Christmas dear readers!
How was your Christmas? Are you still stuffed from Christmas feasts?
I am still feeling full!
Behold, for we have something really exciting coming up, something to really look forward to in 2015.
Welcome to Wellness Wednesday!
Rina from CuteCoconut and I are teaming up to start this fun, inspiring, motivating all rolled into one linky goody for you.
What is Wellness Wednesday? It is an open link up party hosted by yours truly and CuteCoconut with various prompts each week to choose from.
Wellness Wednesday Vision: Healthier Life, Sustainable Lifestyle.
Wellness Wednesday Mission: Sharing motivation for healthy living.
Why Wellness Wednesday you asked? Because we want to start 2015 with something more than your typical New Year’s Resolutions. We want something that can connect us in our quest to live a healthier lifestyle. This is not a quick fix; we both realize that so we are here wanting to connect with you to share motivations, inspirations, and learning together about healthy living. Call it a mini support group if you wish.
[Tweet “Wellness Wednesday is about supporting each other to live a sustainable healthy life in 2015”]
I am on a lifetime journey to be healthy and fit, I realized that this is a total lifestyle change two years ago when I first started. Not a quick 10 days diet fad or the likes. I have been fat, skinny, fat, quite fit then I gained some weights back.
This year my fitness regime and eating habit were not where I hoped for. I slacked, I made excuses, I cheated on my healthy eating. Went back to eat those foods that I knew all along were bad for me.
My injury often times bear the victim as an excuse but I do have the power to control what I eat and this year after realizing that juicing wreck havoc on my system and my body reacted poorly from fructose sensitivity, I fell into a depression. I was miserable. Unhappy. I had so much on my plate and I let go of the lifestyle I had fallen in love with two years ago.
Now I am preparing myself to starts being accountable by committing to Wellness Wednesday with you guys. I am ready to deal with my emotional baggage and sort them out one piece at a time so I can nourish my soul from within instead of returning to the emotional eating.
I don’t aim for perfections, I don’t want to spot reductions (it’s impossible anyway!), I don’t have any numbers as my ‘ideal’ weight as I aim my goals are to be healthy and fit. I will make small goals and savor small victories.
Will you join us on this journey?
How to join us?
1. Pick one prompt that we will post every Wednesday, blog about it and link up with us. Be creative. Vlogs are more than welcomed! The first linky will go live on 7th January 2015, find the prompts below.
2. Grab the Wellness Wednesday button on your post, and on your side bar to support us in spreading the words.
3. Share and mingle. Visit at least three links and leave a meaningful comment in each one of them. Rina and I will try to visit every link and share our support to everyone.
4. Comeback every Wednesday to join us!
5. Use the hashtag #gowellnessday.
Join our mailing list and we will email you the weekly prompts as a reminder.
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY PROMPTS FOR 7th January 2015
1. What motivates you the most to start living a healthier lifestyle?
2. Who inspires you?
3. What kind of lifestyle changes will you commit yourself into?
4. Your favorite sport during high school and why you loved it so much.
5. Three healthy food that you have discovered recently and become your favorite now.
Easy right? Let’s start 2015 with a bang! See you soon for Wellness Wednesday Kick-off!
Link up with us:
- January 7, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday First Linky Party
- January 14, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday #2
- January 21, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday #3
- January 28, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday #4
- February 4, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday #5
- February 11, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday #6
- February 18, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday #7
- February 25, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday #8
- March 3, 2015 – Wellness Wednesday #9