Bellow are the list of where I’ve been published online:
- The Urban Mama: I wrote about Road Trip on this Indonesian parenting site.
- Mommies Daily: They had gracefully published four posts from me to share with other Indonesian moms (written in Indonesian). They did a 3 series part for my topic of flying with children/baby, first part was Flying With Children? Read This First!, second part was talking about what to pack, and last part focused on the Departure Day. Last post they featured was my reviews about CARES.
- Our Mommyhood: This great motherhood site run by amazing bloggers Liz from Belle Bean & Chicago Dog and KLZ from Taming Insanity and their great team. I wrote about cultural diversity in raising a baby of mixed marriage.
- Butler Way: These pair of amazing husband+wife duo was the first one who ever featured me on their blog and I will never forget that moment.
- Mama On Da Go: An amazing fellow working mom, she let me guest post on her blog talking about being a working full time mom.
- I was guest posting on A String of Pearls – an amazing Ezine Blog brought to you by amazing women.
- Studio 30 Plus: This is a new forum that I just joined and within days, I was asked if I want to contribute a piece of my writing for their website. Of course I jumped in at the chance and asked Are We Addicted To Our Smart Phones?
Tatter Scoops made some appearances on local Indonesian magazines as well which were pretty awesome.
- Time Out Jakarta Magazine: I was featured as one of the many cool Mommy Bloggers from Indonesia on their May 2010 issue.
- Time Out Jakarta Magazine: This time they published two photos of my son taken by me on their August 2010 issue.
- Indonesian Parenting Magazine: I was interviewed about Tatter Scoops and how writing has been therapeutic, was great to be featured along side many other Indonesian blogs for their November 2010 issue.
I’m also a contributing editor for World Moms Network Website:
Should you ever stay at The Holiday Inn Ploenchit in Bangkok, Thailand and run into this picture:
That would be my winning picture for The Holiday Inn Photo contest in 2010.