Bellow are the list of where I’ve been – using my previous blog – Tatter Scoops:
- The Urban Mama: I wrote about Road Trip on this Indonesian parenting site.
- Mommies Daily: They had gracefully published four posts from me to share with other Indonesian moms (written in Indonesian). They did a 3 series part for my topic of flying with children/baby, first part was Flying With Children? Read This First!, second part was talking about what to pack, and last part focused on the Departure Day. Last post they featured was my reviews about CARES.
- Our Mommyhood: This great motherhood site run by amazing bloggers Liz from Belle Bean & Chicago Dog and KLZ from Taming Insanity and their great team. I wrote about cultural diversity in raising a baby of mixed marriage.
- Butler Way: These pair of amazing husband+wife duo was the first one who ever featured me on their blog and I will never forget that moment.
- Mama On Da Go: An amazing fellow working mom, she let me guest post on her blog talking about being a working full time mom.
- I was guest posting on A String of Pearls – an amazing Ezine Blog brought to you by amazing women.
- Studio 30 Plus: This is a new forum that I just joined and within days, I was asked if I want to contribute a piece of my writing for their website. Of course I jumped in at the chance and asked Are We Addicted To Our Smart Phones?
Tatter Scoops made some appearances on local Indonesian magazines as well which were pretty awesome.
- Time Out Jakarta Magazine: I was featured as one of the many cool Mommy Bloggers from Indonesia on their May 2010 issue.
- Time Out Jakarta Magazine: This time they published two photos of my son taken by me on their August 2010 issue.
- Indonesian Parenting Magazine: I was interviewed about Tatter Scoops and how writing has been therapeutic, was great to be featured along side many other Indonesian blogs for their November 2010 issue.
I’m also a contributing editor for World Moms Blog Website:
Articles Written for WMB:
- 4 October 2011: We Are All The Same
- 26 October 2011: Saying I Love You
- 25 November 2011: Boys and Their Toys
- 22 December 2011: Caring For Your Parents
- 19 January 2012: To Mini Skirt or Not
- 26 March 2012: Equal Opportunity Employment?
- 15 June 2012: Blending Cultures
- 5 September 2012: Living Healthy As A Mom
- 23 November 2012: Mothering A Sensitive Child
- 1 February 2013: Working Mom’s Guilt
- 23 May 2013: 5 Healthy Living Tips for Moms
- 29 August 2013: Baby Fever Season
- 19 February 2014: Ode To Homeroom Moms
- 8 May 2014: What I Learned From A Tragic Child Sex Abuse
- 24 July 2014: Why Indonesians Doesn’t Celebrate Father’s Day
- 20 November 2014: The Rise of Women in Politics
- 22 January 2015: Back on The Career Path
- 30 April 2015: Explaining Poverty to Your Child
Should you ever stay at The Holiday Inn Ploenchit in Bangkok, Thailand and run into this picture:
That would be my winning picture for The Holiday Inn Photo contest in 2010.