Been a fan of Sex and The City for years now, had watched the show religiously even had my full seasons collection. Yes, the clothes, shoes and purses are to die for but for me they have more meaning (and I’m not that fashionista myself!) and here’s what I learned from that 4 fabulous ladies:
● Boyfriends – or in Samantha’s case boy toys – will come and goes but real friendships will stay for a lifetime!
● True friends may not approve your choices in life – but they will support you none the less!
● If they don’t agree to your choices they’ll tell it like it is, in your face – not behind your back!
● True friends will not ditch one another because of men – they may not agree to your taste but friendships prevail!
● You can confide with one another freely – jokes maybe thrown at you but in good spirit.
● True friends will back you up – they’re not afraid to step up for you!
● True friends don’t care what kind of designer bag you are totting around and still love you unconditionally!
There you go! Feel free to love or hate the movie – for me, I just love seeing them back together even for 2.5 hours and I left the theater wishing I have 3 best friends like them. Well, maybe not exactly like them but you know what I mean, right?