Juggling a new tittle as a working mom, dealing with a toddler who’s slowly getting used to our new routine, blogsphere seems like a far away world lately.
I miss it terribly!
And I’m missing the daily interactions with my bloggy friends – old and new.
Lish from A Beautiful Mess gave me this award awhile ago. Thank you, girl! She’s an awesome blogger/photographer if you haven’t heard of her, please do pay her blog a visit.
Sweet Amanda from Home Age also gave me a Versatile Blogger award. She’s such a sweetheart! Thanks, Amanda!
Over at After Bedtime Blog, Vanita gave me an Awesome Blogger award. What a sweet surprise. Thanks again, Mama!
Now here are the ‘rules’ to disclose 10 things me likey in randomly order:
- I love err like and miss Coffee Mate French Vanilla Creamer. They don’t have them here and I miss them oh.a.lot!
- Vanilla scents. From body sprays, scented candles to ice-creams.
- The calmness of early morning, sipping my first cup of coffee and just savoring the only me-time I have during my now busy day. Now have you figured why I’d rather wake up at 4 am everyday?
- The jolt of excitements when I’m flying in an airplane – big or small – what can I say, I’m just a sucker for traveling.
- The smell and softness of freshly washed bed sheets.
- Lil’ A’s “What’s so funny, Mommy?” every time he hears us adults laughing out loud.
- How the boy tried so hard to glare his eyes out – poor thing just can’t do it and it only makes him look even more adorably cute.
- My bloggy friends…you are all meant so much to me and me love you long time!
- Checking out the pictures that I took – albeit the painfully time consuming post-processing – I still squeals when I got some unexpectedly good shots.
- My hair spa! Gotta love my two hours of pure relaxations for a mere 5 bucks! Speaking of…I need one badly.
Now, let me pass along these awards to 10 other rocking bloggers who I’m proud to call friends:
- Maryline over at Franco American Dream – my soul sistah whom I love!
- MamaOnDaGo – sweet lady who let me guess post last week. She’s a working mom of two and pure joy to be friends with!
- Sweet wise and did I say sweet? Jane from Life @ Number 8. We chatted a lot through twitter and I adore her!
- Booyah’s Mama – this girl can writes and crack you up with her witty play of words. I heart her and her blog for sure! Her writing skills are something to die for!
- Another hot mama in bloggy world who crunchly writes about motherhood and life in general, Veronica of Crunchy VT Mommy is not only beautiful. She’s smart, sharp and oh such fun to know of.
- Big Teeth & Cloud’s owner – Joey. She too is a talented writer, I just love how she can take you into her life with mere words and laugh with her.
- An attorney and freelance writer, L.Eleana J from A Writer’s Den is fantabulous with her words! That’s for sure.
- The amazing Mrs. Mayhem! Love this lady! Not only she writes beautifully with her heart but she takes killer photos.
- Ecky from Cisayong Girl is leading a new life as a diplomat wife full of adventure in an exotic place called Pohnpei somewhere in Micronesia.
- Maria of Tough Cookie Mom – such a sweet sweet lady. Again, we twitted back and forth together but I adore her!
- My dear friend, Esti over at EstiMiguelAriel she makes dangerously delicious cupcakes, takes awesome pictures and blog about their adventures living in Bangkok.
- Last but not least, have you met Jessica from Mommyhood Next Right she writes with a passion that comes from her heart and soul about motherhood.
Don’t forget to tell them I send you there if you stop-by their bloggy homes. 😀